Definition and function of cookies
A cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user's browsing activity. Depending on the information they contain and the user’s PC-Setting, they can be used to recognized the user when visit a website.
Cookie types used on this website
- Technical Cookies: are designed to collect and store information while the user is reading and navigating the website, for example selection of the language or session.
- Analysis Cookies: Analysis Cookies: are those that are used by us or third-parties and permit us to quantify the number of users and its browsing activity, in order to realize statistical analysis of how the user make use of the services offered in the website. This analysis allow us to improve the quality of the product offers and services.
How to deactivate or delete cookies
Through the configuration of your browser you have the possibility to permit, block or delete cookies installed in your PC, Laptop, etc.
- For more information about MS Explorer click here.
- For more information about Firefox click here.
- For more information about Chrome click here. here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
If you do not accept cookies it is possible that the Website does not work properly.
The information obtained by cookies will be treated only by LANTTIA , which has contracted the service through Google Analytics. Following this link you can access to the legal conditions.